Thursday, August 20, 2009

NICE........

Nice day :) I hadn't planned to go over my 24, but I was HUNGRY this afternoon. I waited too late for lunch, and this sent me into a STARVING frenzy :( I did, however have the BEST time at an early dinner with my dear friend, MissB, at Joe Bandito's in Springville this evening :) YUMMY! Their diet Pepsi and chips & salsa are the BEST!!! I still have 20 points of my WPA left for the weekend ;D That is SO cool! My weight is still doing great :D My new more HONEST way of tracking is really working for me.
DANG- THAT MINT TRUFFLE WAS SO GOOD!!! Have a GREAT Thursday :) I am going to watch movies and do laundry until I turn into a lint ball ;D


Thursday, August 20, 2009
Morning
1 packet(s) Creamy Chocolate Smoothie1
1 serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco3
270 gm watermelon1.5
Subtotal5.5
Midday
1 item(s) Vegan burger1
1/2 cup(s) tomato(es)0
1 oz Dill Pickle(s)0
2 serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart2
1 serving(s) Tillimock Cheese pack 3/4 oz2
Subtotal5
Evening
12 item(s) tortilla chips3
Joe Bandito's Chicken Salad, no dressing or cheese6
2 Tbsp guacamole1
Utah Mint Truffle2
Subtotal12
Anytime
2 serving(s) Marshmallow2.5
blts :(::::::::: 2
Subtotal4.5
Food POINTS values total used27
Food POINTS values remaining0
Activity
30 min walking, leisure1
25 min jogging 4
10 min Sit-ups 1
30 min stretching1
10 min Push-ups on knees 1
Activity POINTS values earned8
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: