Sunday, August 16, 2009

Trifecta - Three days in a row :D

Alright- Things are still looking good :) I am going to take a HUGE diet Pepsi with me to the band concert in the park tonight to try to ward off the yummy treats that my friends bring. Oh boy, do they bring GOOD stuff ;) I think I am going to change my weigh in day to Mondays. This will do two things for me- #1 make me be more accountable over the weekend. #2 For work, it will be easiest :) #3 It will renew my WPA tomorrow, instead of THURSDAY!!! ;D I realize that it is all a mind game, but I need to learn to not burn through my WPA in the first five minutes I have them. What??? Am I three years old? I am going to try it. Hmmmmm..... I wonder what will happen.... probably really bad stuff ;) I'll let you know tomorrow :)

Sunday, August 16, 2009
Morning
1/2 medium cantaloupe1.5
1 item(s) egg2
Subtotal3.5
Midday
2 Tbsp ground flax seed meal1
1 packet(s) Creamy Chocolate Smoothie
1
1 serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco3
Subtotal5
Evening
3 oz cooked center rib pork loin, lean5
3 medium cooked red potato(es)3.5
1/2 cup(s) cooked carrots0
Subtotal8.5
Anytime
3 serving(s) Flaxseed Oil, TruNature 1300 mg1
38 nut(s) Oven roasted sugar almonds6
Subtotal7
Food POINTS values total used24
Food POINTS values remaining0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity POINTS values earned0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: