Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ahhhh...a normal day :)

WeightWatchers.com: POINTS Tracker - PrintOh, man is my tummy full :)  I went a bit over plan today, but I should still be good for the week.  I am going to do yoga tonight while I watch the Olympics.  These people are SO phenomenal!  I am so impressed by all that they are doing.  WOW!  I may have a heart attack watching the bobsleigh competition.....
I had my first, sort of long run today.  It felt really good :)

Saturday, February 20, 2010
Morning
1  item(s) egg white(s) 0
1  tsp olive oil 1
1  cup(s) tomato(es) 0
1  item(s) egg 2
3/4 cup(s) sweet red pepper(s) 0
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
3/4 cup(s) Honey Nut Chex 2
1  serving(s) Multigrain Crisps 2
Subtotal 7
Midday
102  gm unsweetened frozen strawberries 0.5
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
1  cup(s) buttermilk 2
117  gm unsweetened frozen peaches 0.5
Subtotal 4
Evening
2  slice(s) Thin 'N Crispy®Pizza Veggie Lover's Pizza, Thin 'N' Crispy, 1/8 of medium pizza 10.5
1  slice(s) Pan Pizza Supreme Pizza, Pan Pizza, 1/8 of medium pizza 9
Subtotal 19.5
Anytime
1  tsp flaxseed oil 1
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1  small apple(s) 1
cereal 3
1  serving(s) Multigrain Crisps 2
Subtotal 8
Food POINTS values total used 38.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
88 min Running
13
65 min yoga 3
Activity POINTS values earned 16
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 


Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok as a runner how do you prevent shin splints every time I try to run out side I get them on the tred mill I dont... it is getting nice and i am gettin axcious to start to run out side and with John . Shawna

Alice said...

I LOVE the Olympics. That track for luge and bobsled is crazy. I think secretly, in a different life I was a bobsled brakeperson. In another one, I was a speed skater. All the athletes are pretty much amazing. I agree about shin splints....any expert advice?

Marion said...

Shin splints are very common when you are just starting running. They can also be other more serious things, so watch them. I'd google them and follow the hints and tips to avoid them :) For most runners, they go away. There are stretches and other things to do to help alleviate them. I used to get them a long time ago. The reason the treadmill does not bother them, is that the surface is forgiving :) Try running on trails or grass. These are great surfaces, but watch your step, you could trip :p I try to do a combination of outdoor running and treadmill running. I should say, I am supposed to do a combination ;)