Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spice Things Up!!!

Happy END of February!!
Yes, I am a bit excited that we are on to March tomorrow!  You wanna know why???  Well, it's because April is next :)  We are headed for a warming trend, NO MATTER WHAT!! :D  Yes, I am strange, I know!
So, how is your Momentum 2010 Challenge going?  We are onto the next challenge this week.  This week in meetings we are going to be spicing things up!  Please bring in your favorite new recipes, or restaurant tips (with the points).  If you email me your recipes, I'll post them to my blog for everyone.  This weeks meeting is all about bringing some new life into our meals and activity.  I can't wait to see you and get all of your great ideas into my daily life!

Marion
Visit my blog at Melting Marion
My Meetings- Provo Center: Monday 10am, Tuesday 5:30pm.  Payson: Wednesday 6pm
***If you would like to be removed from this e-mail list, please reply to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.***




Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: