Saturday, February 27, 2010

I am too tired to think.  We thought about going to a movie tonight, but I think I am going to just do the dishes and drift off into blissful oblivion!  I ate the cookies over the day.  They were little and yummy! 
I had a great run today with a friend :)  My favorite thing about longer runs is that they wipe out my appetite :)  It will come back with a vengeance soon enough!
We may go see the movie after all :)  I need to pop my own popcorn right now.  I LOVE movie popcorn!!!! :)
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Morning
1  serving(s) Six Grain Cereal- Lehi Roller Mills 2
1  medium banana(s) 1.5
Subtotal 3.5
Midday
6  small homemade cookie(s) 8.5
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1  slice(s) American Legends Pizza (Large) Pacific Veggie Hand Tossed 7
Subtotal 16.5
Evening
2  Tbsp pancake syrup 2.5
2   buckwheat pancake 3.5
1  serving(s) imperial margarine
2
Subtotal 8
Anytime
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
100  gm unsweetened frozen blueberries 0.5
100  gm unsweetened frozen strawberries 0.5
1  serving(s) Flax Seed Meal 1
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
Subtotal 5
Food POINTS values total used 33
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
111 min Running
16
65 min yoga 3
Activity POINTS values earned 19
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

No comments: