Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Due to many factors, we celebrated Valentine's Day last night.  We went to Happy Sumo for dinner.  Boy was that GOOD!  Sushi is one of our favorite things, and we had never been to Happy Sumo before.  It was good :)  After, I really wanted a Chocolate shake.  We texted my good buddy, DeAnne, to get the vote of weather or not the chocolate shake from In-N-Out was WORTH it or not.  We got 3 YES votes back.  We took her knowledgeable families advice, and went for it.  It was down right tasty.  Now when she said it was 17 points, I was not really believing that ONE little shake could be that many points, BUT IT WAS!  Holy smokes!  I have 9.5 WPA left, and that should be prefect for Sunday dinner with my extended family.  I do have a long run planned for today.  I am thinking maybe 8 miles.  I am not sure.
All in all, we had a GREAT time out last night.  It was delicious and totally hit the spot!  Now, I just have to relax and have a nice regular point day today, so I can make my goals for the week.  MAN, am I starving right now!  I'd better go and eat some breakfast.....Mmmmm, what ever shall I have?

Friday, February 19, 2010
Morning
1  item(s) egg white(s) 0
1 2/3 item(s) egg 3.5
1  tsp olive oil 1
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
1  cup(s) tomato(es) 0
1  cup(s) sweet red pepper(s) 0
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 1
15  piece(s) Goldfish Baby cheddar goldfish 0.5
Subtotal 6
Midday
100  gm unsweetened frozen blueberries 0.5
1  cup(s) buttermilk 2
119  gm unsweetened frozen peaches 0.5
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate 1
Subtotal 4
Evening
6  piece(s) spicy tuna roll (2-in diameter, 1-in thick) 5
3  large piece(s) california roll sushi 2
1  cup(s) vegetable tempura 8
2  jumbo shrimp tempura 6
1  serving(s) In-N-Out Chocolate Shake- WORTH IT!!!
17
Subtotal 38
Anytime
10  item(s) chocolate mini rice cakes- NOT WORTH IT!
2.5
Subtotal 2.5
Food POINTS values total used 50.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.  
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 


Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: