Friday, February 26, 2010

Yikes....

I get to run 9 miles tomorrow .  Now, I did not eat really well today (at all) but I think I got plenty of "carbs" in .... total GARBAGE carbs, but carbs non the less.  One thing that I have learned is that if I do not eat enough on the day before a long run, my long run STINKS!
On a REALLY happy note, I lost this week :D  The past few weeks have been lousy, deservedly so, but LOUSY.  I am feeling pretty good :)  I have 6.5 WPA left for Sunday and 10 Activity points for tomorrow.  I am going to go to sleep tonight telling myself how to accomplish this.  Don't you wish you were me???  What exciting thoughts to fall asleep to :D
Friday, February 26, 2010
Morning
1  medium banana(s) 1.5
Subtotal 1.5
Midday
2  serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 2
1  item(s) Garden vegetable burger 2
potato salad
4
Subtotal 8
Evening
Polish Cheddar Dog 15
40  piece(s) Cheddar jalapeno Cheetos
8
2  serving(s) Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Light 6.5
1  item(s) fried chicken dumpling(s) 1
3  serving(s) Chocolate Cinnamon Bears 11.5
Subtotal 42
Anytime
1  tsp flaxseed oil 1
Subtotal 1
Food POINTS values total used 52.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
23 min Running
3
15 min yoga 1
Activity POINTS values earned 4
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

No comments: