Monday, February 22, 2010

Almonds are TOO many points!!!

I succumbed to the almonds while waiting in a dr's office.  Shame!!  I was going to skip dinner, but it smelled SO good!  Good thing I got my run in :)  I am going to do more yoga while I watch the olympics.  What ever will I do when the Olympics are over???
Monday, February 22, 2010
Morning
1  cup(s) buttermilk 2
102  gm unsweetened frozen strawberries 0.5
100  gm unsweetened frozen blueberries 0.5
Subtotal 3
Midday
150  gm cooked lean ham 4.5
Subtotal 4.5
Evening
1  serving(s) Meatballs, costco 7
1  cup(s) cooked pasta 4
1  small slice(s) sourdough bread 1
1/2 serving(s) imperial margarine 1
1/2 cup(s) tomato(es) 0
Subtotal 13
Anytime
1  serving(s) almonds, Kirkland Dry Roasted Costco 9
Subtotal 9
Food POINTS values total used 29.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
15 min yoga 1
48 min Running 7
Activity POINTS values earned 8
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 


Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

No comments: