Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Early post....

I have a time trial tomorrow and I totally forgot that I needed to be VERY careful with what I eat today :(  So, tonight, I have to adjust my eating.  I am going to have Lehi Roller Mills 6 grain cereal for dinner with an apple.  I added the pretzels for a snack with a bit of peanut butter.  I had the day planned differently, but had to adjust.  Hopefully the time trial will go well :)  I am hoping for a sub 29.  Yes, this is all runner talk :)  Basically, I am running a 5k for time.  This will help me to see where I am physically.  I do these periodically to see how my fitness is going :)  My good friend is doing the time trial with me.  She is AWESOME and a certified slave driver.  She won't let me get away with any crap :)
My points were too high today, but I was planning on being able to veggie my way through dinner.  Can't do that with a time trial in the AM.  I need the carbs tonight :)  If I'd been thinking, I might have skipped the Donettes and suckers.  Argh!  I also would have remembered that I can't run today either :p  Brainless, sometimes ;D

 
Wednesday, February 03, 2010
Morning
1  item(s) cooked chicken fillet 3
1 1/2 cup(s) Raisin Bran 5
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
Subtotal 10
Midday
1/2 cup(s) cooked chicken breast 2.5
2  cup(s) mixed baby greens 0
1  cup(s) mushroom(s) 0
1  cup(s) tomato(es) 0
1/2 serving(s) Donettes, Hostess chocolate 3.5
Subtotal 6
Evening
1  serving(s) Six Grain Cereal- Lehi Roller Mills 2
1  small apple(s) 1
Subtotal 3
Anytime
1  serving(s) Pretzels, Mini Costco 2
1  Tbsp peanut butter 2
1  serving(s) imperial margarine 2
3  Suckers, Homemade 5
Subtotal 11
Food POINTS values total used 30
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
90 min yoga 4
Activity POINTS values earned 4
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
 
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: