Monday, February 8, 2010

GOOD day! A++++++ (Ok B+++.... Cake for lunch)

I get an A+ for sticking to my points & getting all of my Good Health Guidelines in.  The B+ is because I am pretty sure that cake and licorice for lunch is not a stellar and nutritiously virtuous choice ;)  I am all done with dinner and we are going to go get ice cream cones as Macey's in a bit.  Perfection never felt SO good!  I got three treats in one day.  BEST DAY EVER!!! ;)  Oh and I do need a HUGE bravo!  I wanted the other half of the piece of cake SO bad, but I talked myself down.  I told myself that it would give me a tummy ache and that I would be OK to skip it.  That is probably why I ate the licorice.  The licorice was WAY lower in points than the other half of the cake ;D

Monday, February 08, 2010
Morning
88  gm banana(s) 1
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate 1
Subtotal 4
Midday
1/2 piece DIVINE Cake!  the lunch of CHAMPIONS!!!
6
1/3 serving(s) Licorice, red vines 1
1  small apple(s) 1
Subtotal 8
Evening
1  cup(s) cooked pasta 4
1  cup(s) tomato(es) 0
1  cup(s) mushroom(s) 0
1  cup(s) mixed baby greens 0
1  cup(s) cooked cauliflower 0
Small dipped Cone Macey's
4
1  tsp olive oil 1
1  cup(s) cooked broccoli 0
Subtotal 9
Anytime
1  item(s) egg white(s) 0
1  item(s) egg 2
1  cup(s) mushroom(s) 0
1  tsp olive oil 1
1/2 cup(s) salsa 0
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
Subtotal 4
Food POINTS values total used 25
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
20 min yoga 1
58 min Running
8
Activity POINTS values earned 9
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: