Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh Baby, is my Tummy HAPPY!

Just in case you did not know this about me, I am a CHEAP Double Cheeseburger JUNKIE!!!  I LOVE them.  My first whole year on WW, I had to have a $1 Double Cheeseburger EVERY week.  It was almost ALWAYS my WPA splurge every week. Well, I have found myself just REALLY thinking about them as of late.  Actually, for Valentines Day, I am pretty sure I am going to try the new $1 Double Cheeseburger from Burger King.  So, here is how I ended up with one tonight.  I was waiting FOREVER for the Verizon Wireless guy to finish up with a customer and got tired of it.  So I called Verizon directly and got my problem resolved faster on the phone and for WAY CHEAPER!  HA!!! :D  Anyhoots, because of the HOUR we sat in the store waiting for the dude, my kids were all STARVING to DEATH.  So, I headed over to Wendy's to grab them a cheep "sorry I let you starve" dinner.  Well, I ordered one thing for everyone, (3 $1 chicken sandwiches and 3 $1 Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers, 4 small fries).  NONE FOR ME :(  No problem, I would be OK :)  I ate an orange while we were waiting and when we got home, GUESS WHAT WAS IN THE BAG???  An extra burger, but not just any burger, a DOUBLE Jr Cheeseburger!! :)  I took it as  sign and got my fix :)  I told you I was  junkie!  I only went over my points by 2.5, and baby, can I live with that.  Tomorrow is the moment of truth with the scale, and I am not sure there will be a loss.  I have been BLTing WAY too much this week.  I have had to have a re-focus talk with myself.  Man, I sure have to do this a TON!  I am some kind of teenager with this weight management thing.  Dense as a post most days ;D  I am off to put the babies to bed and then slip on the jammies and do yoga while we watch a movie or TV.  It's a toss up at this point :)
Did I mention that my tummy is SO happy :)

Thursday, February 11, 2010
Morning
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate 1
88  gm banana(s) 1
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
Subtotal 4
Midday
1  small apple(s) 1
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
3  item(s) egg white(s) 1
1  item(s) egg 2
1  tsp olive oil 1
Subtotal 5
Evening
1  medium orange(s) 1
1  serving(s) Wendy's Double Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe HEAVEN!
9
Subtotal 10
Anytime
1/2 cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 1
31gm Special K Red Berries Cereal 2
1/4 cup(s) Reduced Fat Shredded Mexican-Style Cheese 0.5
28  gm tortilla chips 3
1  bar(s) Sweet & salty 2Pt Bar
2
Subtotal 8.5
Food POINTS values total used 27.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
60 min Running
8
65 min yoga 3
Activity POINTS values earned 11
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is WW open or closed Monday? Just wondered because it's President's Day.
Katrina

Anonymous said...

I also wanted to know which meeting is the one where we can bring kids? I can't attend the Monday one (this week)because my kiddos will be out of school. thanks

Katrina