Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I was really hungry this morning.  I had eaten my morning and midday meals by noon.  I wasn't terribly hungry at 3 when I had my grilled cheese sandwich, but I ate it anyway so I could feel ok at work tonight.  I ate more chicken for dinner when I got home because it turned out WAY better than I planned :)
Currently, I am watching the season premier of Lost.  BEST SHOW EVER!!!

Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Morning
whole wheat bread 1
1  small apple(s) 1
1  cup(s) carrot(s) 0
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix White Chocolate Peppermint Smoothie 1
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
88  gm banana(s) 1
Subtotal 7
Midday
1 1/2 Chicken Enchillada 7.5
Subtotal 7.5
Evening
1/4 cup(s) Reduced Fat Shredded Mexican-Style Cheese 0.5
whole wheat bread 3
2 t olive oil 2
Subtotal 5.5
Anytime
1  cup(s) cooked chicken breast 5
1/2 cup(s) cooked pasta 2
3  Suckers, Homemade 5
Subtotal 12
Food POINTS values total used 32
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
45 min Running
6
20 min yoga 1
30 min housework, laundry 1
30 min housework, vacuuming 2
Activity POINTS values earned 10
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

No comments: