Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Post it Fast...like ripping off a bandage!

I was FINE, until I got to New Beginnings with my daughters.  Man, did the flood gates open.  GEEZE LOUISE!!!  Oh well, not to stress.  So long as I run as planned for the rest of the week, I will still have 28 activity points uneaten by the end of tomorrow, IF I CAN GET A GRIP!!! (This morning has already been a bit shaky!!)

Tuesday, February 09, 2010
Morning
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1  medium orange(s) 1
1  Tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips 2
Subtotal 4
Midday
1  cup(s) cooked pasta 4
1  tsp olive oil 1
1  cup(s) tomato(es) 0
3/4 cup(s) cooked cauliflower 0
3/4 cup(s) cooked broccoli 0
2  Black Bean Brownies 2
Subtotal 7
Evening
1  cup(s) spaghetti carbonara 11
Subtotal 11
Anytime
8  fl oz hot cocoa 2
blt's -mints and a few bites of treats6
sour cream cookies 6
1  bar(s) Milk Chocolate Bar(s) 5
Subtotal 19
Food POINTS values total used 41
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
51 min yoga 2
44 min Running
6
Activity POINTS values earned 8






Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

No comments: