Sunday, February 7, 2010

A bit of an overestimation...

This is why I HAVE to track as I go or BEFORE I eat!!!  I would have had a much better day, point wise, if I had been paying attention, things could have gone a bit better.   Anyway, I have charted some new goals in my excel spreadsheet.  I really like spreadsheets!  
Hey, congratulations New Orleans!  What a GREAT game!!  Hey, and when did the Who get SO old???

Sunday, February 07, 2010
Morning
1/3 item(s) Frosted Cookie 3
Subtotal 3
Midday
24  item(s) tortilla chips 6
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1/2 cup(s) salsa 0
Subtotal 7
Evening
1  large potato(es), baked 3
1  cup(s) carrot(s) 0
1 1/2 chop(s) Bone-In Pork Chop 6.5
Subtotal 9.5
Anytime
1 1/8 serving(s) Licorice, red vines 3
1  piece of a FREAKISHLY delicious piece of cake.  Man, was this WORTH IT!!!
12
Subtotal 15
Food POINTS values total used 34.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.  
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
  
Fruit & Vegetables
       
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
  
Activity

 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 


Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

1 comment:

Alice said...

That was an excellent Superbowl. I have also noticed that I do so much better when I actually track as I go. Sometimes I get "busy" and have to track for earlier in the day and then I am often disappointed with the lack of points I have left. I just want you to know that I love that you ate cookies for breakfast. LOVE IT!