Sunday, February 14, 2010

Melancholy Marion

Things have been very exciting around here, and I don't men in the fun way :p  No, nothing horrible is going on, but just regular ol' life has taking me to the shed for a beating.  My eating has been OK- but I just haven't been able to track... or should I say willing to track.  Life had a way of getting in the way of our best laid plans.  It's a good thing I am at my goal weight, so I can just maintain for a bit while the road is a bit bumpy ;)  Hopefully things will settle down and I'll get a GRIP!  I really should track, as we've discovered, what and how much we eat is about the only thing in life that we can control.  I should take advantage and enjoy being able to control SOMETHING!! ;D


Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: