Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yes, we are Open Monday :)

Just a real quick note here to remind y'all that we are OPEN, Monday, February 15th, President's Day :)  I can't wait to see you :)
I hope that everyone is having a great combined President's Day-Valentines Day weekend :)  Now, I would imagine that you may have had a bit of a turn at eating out this weekend.  Last week, we focused on taking care of ourselves.  This week, we are going to hit head long into DINING OUT!  Come in for the tools you need to make GREAT choices while eating at your favorite places.
I'd love to chat more, but figure skating is on :)

Marion
Visit my blog at Melting Marion
My Meetings- Provo Center: Monday 10am, Tuesday 5:30pm.  Payson: Wednesday 6pm
***If you would like to be removed from this e-mail list, please reply to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.***




Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: