Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Conversation Hearts are GONE!!!

I am trying to figure out how to get in my licorice this weekend without over doing it.  I have been craving it for a few months now.  I LOVE the licorice in the HUGE bag, it's thicker and usually fresher.  I am planning on having a good amount of it, but I don't want to eat ALL of it :)  My family does not like it :(  Hmmmm......  There can not be ANY left over once I have had my "share" or I'll eat the whole thing.  I guess I will just pull out the part I am going to have and then let the kids take what they want and then toss the rest.  I wonder if I could stash them in the food storage room and forget about it.  It would save a bunch of money if I could use it for my treat the next week too.  I need to give this more thought...

Wednesday, February 02, 2011
Morning
1  item(s) egg white(s)
0
1  item(s) egg
2
2  tsp olive oil
2
1  large apple(s)
0
1  serving(s) Cheese, String, Frigo Light
1
1/2 serving(s) Hy-Top White Bread
1
48  gm homemade cookie(s)
6
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
Subtotal 12
Midday
1/2 slice(s) cooked lean ham
1
1  serving(s) Hy-Top White Bread
2
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
12  chip(s) tortilla chips
4
Subtotal7
Evening
1  cup(s) cooked pinto beans
5
1  serving(s) Cheese, String, Frigo Light
1
Subtotal6
Anytime
3  medium banana(s)
0
1/2 large mango(es)
0
1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
1
2  serving(s) Conversation Hearts, Brach's
3
Subtotal 4
Food PointsPlus values total used 29
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
PT Exercises 
1
30 min housework, moderate effort
3
30 min stationary bike, moderate
3
10 min yoga
1
45 min Walking 
4
Activity PointsPlus values earned 12
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: