Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm not over... I just cheat...

Don't forget that 17 ppv from the pizza are really from last night, my cheating plot, remember?    I added the flax seed meal to my oatmeal.  It was SUPER mushy and slimy.  I don't know if it was the flax meal or that I put in too much water.  I will try again on Monday.

Saturday, February 12, 2011
Morning
1  medium banana(s)
0
1  Tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter
2
1/2 cup(s) uncooked oatmeal
4
2  Tbsp ground flax seed meal
2
Subtotal8
Midday
2  cup(s) cooked spaghetti squash
0
1  tsp olive oil
1
1  serving(s) Hy-Top White Bread
2
1/2 slice(s) cooked lean ham
1
Subtotal 4
Evening
3 small biscuit(s)
5
1  tsp regular butter
1
1  cup(s) carrot(s)
0
2  Autumn Chowder
6
Subtotal12
Anytime
2  serving(s) Pizza Toppings (Large Feast Pizza) Meatzza Pizza Feast, Ultimate Deep Dish, 1/8 of 14-inch (fri)
11
2  serving(s) Thin Crust (shell only) for Large Feast Pizza (fri)
6
1  serving(s) Fish Oil, Natrure Made Costco
1
1  cup(s) fat-free skim milk
2
1  cup(s) unsweetened frozen strawberries
0
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate
2
Subtotal22
Food PointsPlus values total used46
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
20 min yoga
1
30 min stationary bike, moderate
3
55 min Walking 
5
PT Exercises 
1
Activity PointsPlus values earned 10
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marion,

When I use to be a member at WW I had your email and blog address I no longer have your email, so I need to ask you this question here... I am just starting week two and today I am finding that I am struggling with the fact that I am just not hungry... I had my meals planned out and barely ate what I had chosen. Am I doing something wrong or what advice can you give me as to why I am eperiencing this in the 2nd week? Thanks...again sorry, I lost your email address or I would have sent this to you in a private message.

Thanks

Unknown said...

My email address is meltingmarion@gmail.com :) Yes, many members, including myself, are finding that they are VERY SATISFIED with the PointsPlus program. I went to bed with heartburn for the first two weeks on the plan because I was SO full ;) I was eating WAY too much fruit and did not see the losses I was looking for. I try to keep my fruit and veggie servings between 5-8 servings per day. Remember a serving size is 1/2 a cup unless it is a leafy green, in which case the serving size is 1 C.