Wednesday, February 16, 2011

PPV on... plan off!

I was SO hungry that when I walked in from after work and there was garlic toast sitting there, I gave up on the brown rice and chicken and had two pieces of that yummy stuff.  I am still a bit hungry, but I think I will just have some tea and go to bed.  I could easily eat another 2 pieces of the garlic bread, but I really want to be on target for the day.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Morning
1  medium orange(s)
0
1  Tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter
2
1/2 cup(s) uncooked oatmeal
4
1  tsp Splenda brown sugar blend
0
1  medium banana(s)
0
Subtotal 6
Midday
5  cup(s) Healthy Pop® 94% Fat Free Butter Flavor Microwave Popcorn, popped
3
1  tsp olive oil
1
2  cup(s) fat-free skim milk
4
12  chip(s) tortilla chips
4
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
1  large apple(s)
0
1  serving(s) Cheese, String, Frigo Light
1
Subtotal13
Evening
2 1/4 slice(s) Texas toast garlic
9
Subtotal9
Anytime
1  serving(s) Fish Oil, Natrure Made Costco
1
Subtotal1
Food PointsPlus values total used29
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
30 min stationary bike, moderate
3
10 min yoga
1
45 min Walking 
4
45 min housework, moderate effort VACUUMING!!!
4
Activity PointsPlus values earned 12
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: