Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday's are nice :)

Sunday, February 06, 2011
Morning
No entries for this meal time. 
Subtotal0
Midday
No entries for this meal time.  
Subtotal 0
Evening
4 1/3 item(s) Chicken Taquitos
22
Taquitos cooked in canola oil :D
0
1  cup(s) cooked pinto beans
5
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
1  cup(s) lettuce
0
Subtotal 27
Anytime
1/4 cup(s) aerosol whipped cream
1
1  Flan heAVen On a plaTE!!!
10
Subtotal11
Food PointsPlus values total used38
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
No entries for activity.  
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I used to be a WW member and was NOT successful and then found out I had a 60 lb ovarian cyst that was causing me a lot of trouble (no wonder I couldn't lose weight!!!) Now that it has been removed I hve been fighting to lose weight with no success, so I signed up for WW online to see if I can be successful this time. however I am wondering if I can go into the store in provo and buy a few things or do I have to order them online?

Unknown said...

WOW! That is fantastic that they found the cyst.
You may purchase food products only from the store in Provo. You will need to order any food companions or calculators online. I hope that helps :)
Keep up the good work!