Friday, February 25, 2011

Wendy's Straws rock!

Yes, it's true, I said it and I meant it, WENDY'S STRAWS ROCK!!!    They are PERFECT for my smoothies.  I wonder if I could get them to sell me a box?  I dunno, but I sure love them.  I'm posting a little early today, but I have been sticking to plan pretty well lately.  I will finish this week with 10 activity ppv's to spare.  I did eat a small frosty on Wednesday night and 2 of those new Snicker's Peanut Butter Squared Fun Size bars last night.  They are YUMMY!  :)  Because of my cRazy eating weekend, I knocked off all of my WPPA and some activity ppa.  Anyway, I'd better go and fix dinner for the troops.  They will turn on me soon if I don't watch out ;D

Friday, February 25, 2011
Morning
1/2 cup(s) uncooked old fashioned oats
4
1  Tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter
2
Subtotal6
Midday
1  junior Vanilla Frosty
4
1  serving(s) Wendy's Double Stack
10
1/2 kids serving(s) Side Selections French Fries
3
Subtotal17
Evening
1/2 breast(s) uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
3
1  cup(s) cooked winter squash
0
Subtotal 3
Anytime
1  large apple(s)
0
1  medium orange(s)
0
1 1/2 cup(s) fat-free skim milk
3
1  cup(s) unsweetened frozen strawberries
0
1  medium banana(s)
0
Subtotal 3
Food PointsPlus values total used 29
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
PT Exercises - Activity I created
1
30 min stationary bike, moderate
3
10 min yoga
1
45 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)
4
Activity PointsPlus values earned 9

No comments: