Saturday, February 5, 2011

I really do LOVE Saturdays!!!

I made a serious mistake a dinner tonight.  I deviated from the plan of four regular tacos, my favorite!  The  things I got were SOOOOO yucky!!!!  The burrito and the wrap were glued together with sicko nacho cheese... And to add insult to injury, the diet Pepsi was TERRIBLE!  I am now eating my 11 pieces of licorice I planned for.  I'm off to go hang out with my hubby who has been out of town for the past week :)  Happy days are here again!  AND, my college daughter surprised us for the weekend.  It's the best day ever :) ...except for the nasty Beefy Crunch BurritoCrunchwrap Supreme!

Saturday, February 05, 2011
Morning
1/4 slice(s) cooked lean ham
0
1  serving(s) Hy-Top White Bread
2
1  large apple(s)
0
1  serving(s) Cheese, String, Frigo Light
1
1  oz deli-style roast beef
1
Subtotal4
Midday
5  piece(s) Dubble bubble original gum  MY FAVORITE!!!
2
1  serving(s) Hy-Top White Bread
2
2  oz deli-style roast beef
2
1  medium orange(s)
0
20  gm reduced-fat microwave-popped popcorn, 94% fat-free
2
2  tsp olive oil
2
1  serving(s) Cheetos Puffs white cheddar
4
Subtotal14
Evening
1  item(s) Value Menu ™ Beef Taco
4
1  serving(s) Nachos Cinnamon Twists
5
1  serving(s) Taco Bell Beefy Crunch Burirto- TOTALLY GROSS
13
1  serving(s) Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme- TOTALLY GROSS!!
14
Subtotal36
Anytime
1 1/2 serving(s) Licorice, red vines
6
2  cookie(s) Oreo double stuff sandwich cookies
4
40  gm brownie
5
Subtotal15
Food PointsPlus values total used69
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
36 min Running 
8
PT Exercises
1
10 min yoga
1
10 min Walking 
1
Activity PointsPlus values earned11
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 


No comments: