Monday, February 7, 2011

I forgot about the cookies :(

It was a perfect day until I remembered about the cookies the PT gave me on the way out the door today :(  Actually it was the carrot cake at my moms that over drew my ppv account.  I don't regret it one bit.  I LOVE my mom's carrot cake.  I only get it about once a year, so this was worth spending the appv on it :)
Hey, if you are getting little green men on my tracker, try viewing it with the web browser Google Chrome.  For some reason my Power Foods are all freaked out on Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox :(  I am going to try deleting the green pyramids  before I publish and see if that fixes the problem.  Let me know if that works :)  Nope, it wont let me delete them... hmmmmm...

Monday, February 07, 2011
Morning
2  cup(s) fat-free skim milk
4
2  medium banana(s)
0
Subtotal 4
Midday
290  gm cooked sweet potato
6
Subtotal 6
Evening
2  meatball(s) Side Meatballs Pasta
7
1/3 cup(s) candied sweet potatoes
4
60  gm carrot cake, with cream cheese icing
6
1  Tbsp Salad Dressings Dressing, Raspberry Vinaigrette
2
3  cup(s) lettuce
0
Subtotal 19
Anytime
1  large apple(s)
0
1  serving(s) Fish Oil, Natrure Made Costco
1
1/2 item(s) brownie
3
1  item(s) shortbread cookie(s), 5/8 in. square
1
1  small homemade cookie(s)
2
Subtotal 7
Food PointsPlus values total used 36
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
PT Exercises 
1
30 min stationary bike, moderate
3
10 min yoga
1
42 min Walking 
4
Activity PointsPlus values earned9
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 






1 comment:

Alice said...

I like the idea of little green men on your tracker. I wish I could see THEM! :) Sometimes things are worth going over points. The cake today at lunch totally was!