Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh the SHAME!!!!

Can I just tell you that I did not want to post this at all.  I had the whole day under control and then I TOTALLY lost it at the Blue and Gold Banquet.  I should have NEVER volunteered to make the dessert.  I made the lightest cake I know how and I just went ape all over it.  I came home and ate FOUR MORE PIECES!  I am so ashamed :(  I have one more Activity Point left for the week.  I guess that one is NOT zero :)  I have to be STELLAR today 'cause it's weigh in tomorrow morning.  I"m sure I make some mistake again today too.  Just STICK TO THE PPV's NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Thursday, February 03, 2011
Morning
2  medium banana(s)
0
2  cup(s) fat-free skim milk
4
Subtotal 4
Midday
3  oz deli-style roast beef
3
1/4 oz cooked trimmed beef steak or roast (Costco sample)
0
2  serving(s) Bread Hearty Grain Cascade Pride
6
1/8 sandwich(es) B-B-Q Pulled Pork Sandwich (Costco sample)
2
1/2 item(s) frozen meatballs (Costco sample)
0
1  serving(s) Cheese, String, Frigo Light
1
1  wing(s) Grilled Chicken Whole Wing (Costco sample)
2
1  large apple(s)
0
Subtotal 14
Evening
7  oz Pork roast
6
5  cup(s) lettuce
0
5  Hawiian Pineapple Cake
28
2/3 Mom's Rolls
2
Subtotal 36
Anytime
1  serving(s) Hy-Top White Bread
2
1  serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean
1
Subtotal3
Food PointsPlus values total used57
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
20 min yoga
1
PT Exercises - Activity I created
1
30 min stationary bike, moderate
3
45 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)
4
Activity PointsPlus values earned 9
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: