Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ahhh...DESSERT day!

Not to be too proud of myself, but I have ended the weekend with 4 WPA left and all 18 of my activity points in tact.  Oh stink!  I am wrong, I forgot about a HOT homemade chocolate chip cookie that was delivered to my parents home I was leaving.  I ate one.  So I have NO WPA left, and I am as happy as a lark!  I love to have Dessert Sunday, and boy did we :)  I even added some yoga today as we watched Emma on PBS with my girls and their friends.  The boys went to bed.  I can hear my DH snoring in the other room "watching" his shows.  I'd better go sneak in there and go to sleep myself :)
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Morning
1  item(s) egg 2
1  item(s) egg white(s) 0
1  tsp olive oil 1
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Rolls 2
Subtotal 5
Midday
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate 1
119  gm banana(s) 1.5
1/3 serving(s) Malted Milk, carnation - Food I created 0.5
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Rolls 2
Subtotal 7
Evening
1/2 cup(s) mashed potatoes 2
2  slice(s) cooked skinless light meat turkey 4
1/2 cup(s) cooked carrots 0
3  serving(s) Whole Wheat Rolls
8.5
2  cup(s) mixed baby greens 0
1  cup(s) tomato(es) 0
2/3 cup(s) canned fat-free gravy 1
1  serving(s) Land O' Lakes Light Butter Spread w/ Canola oil 1
Subtotal 16.5
Anytime
1/2 cup(s) aerosol whipped cream 1.5
2  item(s) Oreo(s) 2.5
1 1/2 Tbsp chocolate syrup 1.5
2/3 piece(s) homemade cake with icing 8
1  cup(s) Grand Limited Edition Peppermint ice cream
Home Made cookie
5
4
Subtotal 22.5
Food POINTS values total used 51
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
40 min yoga while watching Emma
2
Activity POINTS values earned 2
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

No comments: