Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Momentum 2010 Challenge and EMAIL CHANGE!!!

Hi Everyone!-
I am needing to change the way I do my weekly emails, so I am going to need you to do something for me
.  If you would like to continue to receive my emails , please reply back to this email.  It would also help, if you told me in the email where you attend your meetings.  You don't have to do this, but it would help.  Also, as usual, please reply "unsubscribe" if you do not want to receive my emails anymore.
Here is my email for this week.  I have sent it out to a few of you, so I'm sorry if you got this already :)

I just wanted to send out a quick email to make sure that y'all are up and ready to get on board with the Momentum 2010 Challenge!  If you haven't been to a meeting yet this year, you are in for a treat.  Weight Watchers has a challenge for us all, to help us get this weight thing under control ;)  There is a ton more information on weightwatchers.com about the challenge and I will be reporting my experiences on my blog.  Please share with us all what you are doing to make the Week 1 Challenge work for you.  If  you don't know what I am talking about... get yourself into a meeting this week :)  I lead one more meeting this week in Payson at 6pm Wednesday evening.  I can't wait to see y'all!!!

My FAVORITE tip from 2009-  use 1 teaspoon of oil to FRY a low point whole wheat tortilla, remove from pan.  Then scramble an egg and an egg white in the pan.  Put the egg on the FRIED tortilla.  Next, you saute your favorite chopped veggies in a bit of your favorite salsa.  Put on the eggs ans tortilla. YUMMY!!!  This is one heck of a way to get in your oils and eat a FRIED tortilla.  I like the whole wheat ZERO point ones from Dunford Bakery in West Jordan, Utah.  YUMMY.... did I already say that????

Marion
Visit my blog at Melting Marion
***If you would like to be removed from this e-mail list, please reply to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. 
All are welcome!***




Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

No comments: