Thursday, January 21, 2010

Things are looking up :)

I was going to skip my oils and be right on point ;), but they are just plain too important. I mean really, who can do without healthy vitamin E or those essential fatty acids? Not me! I will have my FRIED tortilla with my healthy salad tonight! I will get that flax seed oil in.....some how :) I'll just drizzle it on my salad tonight. Life is good.
THAT DARN CAKE IS GONE!!! Why do I let my kids bake? They have one piece, I eat the rest. Just call me GD, for garbage disposal!
Oh, and I finally got myself over to Walmart to get some light string cheese. I have been eating the regular stuff from Costco. It is such a nice big pack :) $$$$$
I'm posting early because we are going over to my friends for dinner. The hubbies are away, so the chickas will play :) No dessert tonight. Diet pepsi, PERIOD! The good thing is that this friend is the definition of Nutritional Integrity! She is HARD CORE! She is such a good friend for me, in SO so many ways :)

Thursday, January 21, 2010
Morning
1 packet Smoothie French Vanilla 1
1 serving(s) String Cheese 2
119 gm banana frozen
1.5
1 cup 1% low-fat milk 2
Subtotal 6.5
Midday
3/4 cup(s) cooked white rice 3
3/4 medium green pepper(s) 0
1/2 cup(s) cooked chicken breast 2.5
1/8 cup(s) Green Onions 0
3/4 cup(s) tomato(es) 0.5
1 tsp flaxseed oil 1
Subtotal 7
Evening
2 cup(s) lettuce 0
2 cup(s) mixed baby greens 0
1 cup(s) onion(s) 0
1 medium green pepper(s) 0
1/2 cup(s) salsa 0
1 cup(s) tomato(es) 0
1 serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
1 tsp olive oil 1
1/4 cup(s) Reduced Fat Shredded Mexican-Style Cheese 0.5
1 Cilantro Ranch 3 Tablespoons
0
Subtotal 1.5
Anytime
1 piece(s) homemade cake with icing !!!!?!!?!?!!WHY!?!?!!!?!!
12
Subtotal 12
Food POINTS values total used 27
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
46 min Running Best 45 min of my day!!!!
7
30 min BLESSED stretching
1
Activity POINTS values earned 8
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains



Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: