Thursday, January 7, 2010

I itch!

Yes, I ate total CRAP for dinner.  I am going to bed after I eat my popcorn.  I am SO tired and I itch!  How is it so possible to get this tired?
How is the challenge going for everyone?  Tracking is SO essential to success when it comes to losing weight.  Please share with me how it is going for you.  Remember that tracking is KEY.  What are you doing???

Thursday, January 07, 2010
Morning
1  item(s) egg white(s) 0
1  item(s) egg 2
1  tsp olive oil 1
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
1  cup(s) mushroom(s) 0
1/2 cup(s) onion(s) 0
1/2 cup(s) salsa 0
Subtotal 3
Midday
2  slice(s) rye bread 3
1/3 serving(s) imperial margarine 1
1  serving(s) Emergen-C, Tangerine 0
1  serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 1
Hot Tamales 3
Subtotal 8
Evening
2  small bag(s) Peanut M&M's 4
1  piece(s) fudge 3
1  cup(s) mixed baby greens 0
1  cup(s) mushroom(s) 0
1  cup(s) radishes 0
1  item(s) Oreo(s) 1
Subtotal 8
Anytime
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix White Chocolate Peppermint Smoothie 1
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  tsp olive oil 1
5  cup(s) reduced-fat microwave-popped popcorn, 94% fat-free 1
Subtotal 5
Food POINTS values total used 24
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
30 min stretching 1
46 min Running 7
Activity POINTS values earned 8
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: