Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Let me be the first to wish you a very Happy New Year!  I just made Belgian waffles for the kiddo's and am now getting ready to head out for a very cold, New Year run.  I, like you, have set some new goals for the new year.  I am keeping them between me and God, not to be unaccountable to the world, but because I talk TOO much and am trying to take a more personal, quite approach to them this year.  I hope that you all have the most wonderful day.  Hey, if you are up to it, I'd LOVE to hear your resolutions for the year.  Please leave them in the comments :)
So far I have had 2 waffles with about 2 T of syrup and about a 1/2 cup of whipping cream.  I am off to go and calculate the points :)  It is veggies and more veggies for the rest of the day.  Last night I had a bit too much Brie.  I really love brie.  It is the best cheese ever!



Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: