Saturday, January 30, 2010

CANDY!

I have been thinking about candy for a while, and, well I indulged.  The frosted graham crackers were an impulse thing.  My WPA are gone and .5 of my activity points are gone.  I did do a good thing with my candy fest, yay me!  I counted out the servings of each thing that I wanted and put them in a bag.  This way I could count my candy points.  Now I am going to watch a show with my girls and finish out my running.  I got 2 miles in at 5:30am before work, and now I am going to get in the remaining three.  I wonder if I will lose my candy :p  Do I get to subtract points if I throw up????

Saturday, January 30, 2010
Morning
whole grain bread 3
Subtotal 3
Midday
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix White Chocolate Peppermint Smoothie 1
Subtotal 3
Evening
1  cup(s) canned tomato soup 2
spaghetti 5
Subtotal 7
Anytime
9  Tbsp store-bought frosting 14.5
2 1/2 serving(s) Grahams Crackers, Keebler 7.5
2  serving(s) Chocolate Cinnamon Bears 7.5
1  serving(s) Licorice, redvines 3
12  piece(s) Mini-Egg Candies 4
Subtotal 36.5
Food POINTS values total used 49.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
20 min yoga 1
60 min Running 8
Activity POINTS values earned 9
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 


Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

No comments: