Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Nearly Perfect Day ;D

I am feeling very sad and unhappy with myself about how much I over ate during this holiday season.  I fear that it may be a few weeks to get myself back on target :(  I need to go back and look at last year, but I don't think it was as bad as this year was.  I am not sure where I lost my focus, but I did, and I need to spend some time pondering the issues.   I even woke up in the middle of the night just really upset with my altered mental state and lack of nutritional integrity ;D  As much as I have enjoyed the time off from the daily grind, I am looking forward to getting back to the "normal" flow of things.  I think that I get to go to bed at a normal time tonight :)  Yippee!!!  Forgive and forget!  I am so excited to get back to work tomorrow :)  The new meetings and the 2010 Momentum Challenge is really going to make a HUGE difference for us this year.  I can't wait to see all of your successes!
Oh, and the pie is GONE FOREVER!!  That is one pointy stinker that I will not be able to make for quite some time :)  Hmmmmm, I need a drink.  What ever shall I choose?  Tea, diet Pepsi?  Hmmmmmm.....
Only 2 points over my target today.  Not too bad.
Sunday, January 03, 2010
Morning
No entries for this meal time.  
Subtotal 0
Midday
No entries for this meal time.  
Subtotal 0
Evening
32  gm bread 1.5
104  gm cooked chicken fillet 3.5
81  gm potato(es), baked 1.5
157  gm cooked yams 3
1/3 cup(s) snow peas 0
1/2 cup(s) Fat-Free Chicken Gravy 0.5
2/3 serving(s) Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie 10.5
1/2 cup(s) celery 0
1/2 cup(s) mushroom(s) 0
1/2 cup(s) cooked broccoli 0
1/2 cup(s) cooked cauliflower 0
Subtotal 20.5
Anytime
1 c Sugar-Free Strawberry Jell-o
0.5
1/2 cup(s) Free Whipped Topping 1
Chocolate cake 3
Fresh Fruit Salad 1
Subtotal 5.5
Food POINTS values total used 26
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.  
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there I over ate also but like you say tomorrow is a new day

Anonymous said...

Great blog, Marion. I just (re)joined the Provo WW meeting this morning after being away for a year or more and 20 lbs more weight gain :-( But with WW program and the support of all those who come to the meetings, I'm going to succeed this year.

Pam W.