Sunday, January 10, 2010

I seem to remember that the weekends are not so hot.....

Hmmmm, well there is good news and bad news.  The good news is that ALL of the Christmas candy is GONE!  The bad news is that I ate it.  There is more good news, I tracked it all :)  Of course there is more bad news too, my WPA is TOAST and so are all of my beautiful activity points.  Good news:  I will earn a TON of activity points this week :)  Bad news- I have to earn a ton of activity points this week, JUST KIDDING.  I really LOVE to be active, so this is a good thing.  On a separate, but related note, when my activity gets up there (as it is CAUSE I AM RUNNING AGAIN! HALLELUJAH!!!) I get extra hungry and greedy with food.  I get this mentality that I DESERVE it.  Hoy, am I am weird-o.  So the plan for this week, as it is for most Monday-Friday, is to be a good little point girl :)  I can do it, I have done it before.  I am going to go and pre-track all of my activity.  It will make me feel better and get the RED -2 points off of my e-tools tracker ;)
Happy Sunday night and see you ALL in the meetings :)

Sunday, January 10, 2010
Morning
1  item(s) egg 2
1  item(s) egg white(s) 0
1  cup(s) mushroom(s) 0
1  tsp olive oil 1
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
1  Tbsp chunky peanut butter, with salt 2.5
1 1/2 serving(s) imperial margarine
3.5
Subtotal 9
Midday
1  serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 1
54  gm turkey breast lunch meat (3 1/2-inch square) 1.5
84  gm rye bread 4
2  cup(s) Apple Jacks 4
1  bag(s) Peanut M&M's 6
Subtotal 16.5
Evening
1  small biscuit(s) 3
3  oz lean, cooked beef roast 5
1/2 cup(s) cooked pasta 2
1/4 cup(s) brown gravy 2
Subtotal 12
Anytime
1  oz candy gumdrops 2
2  oz caramel candies 4.5
Subtotal 6.5
Food POINTS values total used 44
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.  
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

2 comments:

Alice said...

I noticed that I have a hard time on the weekends with craving all sorts of food. I think when I have unstructured time, or when I am bored, I will have to watch myself. Weekends are definitely going to be tough!

Marion said...

Alice- It's a darn good thing that we have the WPA to save us on the weekends :)