Saturday, January 2, 2010

Whoops a Daisy!

My grandmother always said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.  Well, I really have nothing but swear words to say about today's eating, so I am going to leave it at Whoops a Daisy.  I am off to get on the treadmill and watch a movie.  I would have gone running outside today, but we had a family thing in North Salt Lake and then when I got home I had another migraine, the third day in a row of brain pain :(  I am done with my head hurting.  I need a day of rest and relaxation.  Maybe tomorrow afternoon :)
PS- my bum did not hurt as much today as I thought it was going too.  My bum is still pretty sore, but it is not worse than it was yesterday :D  Happy day!

Saturday, January 02, 2010
Morning
1  item(s) egg white(s) 0
1  item(s) egg 2
1  tsp olive oil 1
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
5  piece(s) Light Creamy Swiss
1
1  cup(s) mushroom(s) 0
Subtotal 4
Midday
2 1/2 piece(s) fudge 6.5
1  item(s) Turkey Sandwich 6
1  piece(s) Lemon Bar 3
1  item(s) Smart Ones Chocolate Eclair 3
1  cup(s) chicken tortilla soup (with tortilla strips and shredded cheese) 4
1/2 serving(s) Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie 8
Subtotal 30.5
Evening
bread and soup 7
Subtotal 7
Anytime
1  oz peanut brittle 3
2  item(s) Chocolate Creme Oreo Cookies 3
Subtotal 6
Food POINTS values total used 47.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
30 min stretching 1
20 min Sit-ups 3
22 min Running
3
Activity POINTS values earned 7
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

No comments: