Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Chocolate Chips strike AGAIN!

Ok, I have seriously been gone since 10:30 this morning and it is 10:10 right now.  I am posting this really fast :)  The chocolate chips in my purse, left over from the kindergarten pancake breakfast in December are now gone :)  I was at the hospital visiting my new baby niece tonight after work and ate them because I was starved.  When I got home, my husband made me the best hot dog I may have ever eaten.  It had peperoncini's, BBQ sauce and cheese :)  Strange combo, but over the top!  YUMMY!  I am going to bed.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Morning
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
Subtotal 3
Midday
1  serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 1
2  serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 2
1  large banana(s) 2
Subtotal 5
Evening
9  large piece(s) california roll sushi 6.5
Subtotal 6.5
Anytime
1  serving(s) bar s hot dog 3
1  item(s) Wheat hot dog buns 2
1/2 serving(s) Cheese, Shredded
1.5
1/3 cup(s) semisweet chocolate
6
Subtotal 12.5
Food POINTS values total used 27
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
30 min stretching 1
48 min Running
7
Activity POINTS values earned 8
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

No comments: