Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just Keep Tracking.....

I feel like BYU at their game with TCU.  Everybody's there, but nobody's actually playing the game.  I need to have a good day, a solidly good day, well three.  We have had a lot going on with our family, so maybe my head is just not in the game.  Hmmmm, I need to ponder a bit tonight.  I'm going to bed.  I didn't fall asleep last night until about 2:30am.  That hasn't happened in a very long time.  It probably did becasue I said in meeting last night, that since I am really active now, I sleep like the dead.  I cursed myself! :p

Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Morning
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
1  item(s) Chewy Granola Bar Chewy Granola Bar(s) Chocolate Chip 2
1  serving(s) String Cheese String Cheese 2
Subtotal 5
Midday
1  cup(s) cooked white rice 4
1/2 cup(s) cooked chicken breast 2.5
3/4 cup(s) tomato(es) 0.5
3/4 medium green pepper(s) 0
1/8 cup(s) Green Onions 0
gravy
1.5
1  tsp flaxseed oil 1
1  serving(s) String Cheese String Cheese 2
Subtotal 11.5
Evening
24  item(s) tortilla chips 6
1/2 cup(s) salsa 0
Subtotal 6
Anytime
1 1/2 serving(s) Grahams Crackers, Keebler 4.5
1  bar(s) Nutri-grain Cereal bar, blackberry 2
1/2 piece(s) homemade cake with icing 6
Subtotal 12.5
Food POINTS values total used 35
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
48 min Running
7
30 min stretching 1
Activity POINTS values earned 8
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

3 comments:

Alice said...

Funny...as soon as I read that you had a hard time getting to sleep last night, I thought to myself that it was probably because you mentioned that exercising has helped you to sleep so much better in the meeting yesterday! I hope Mr. Sandman helps you out tonight! :)

shawna McKee said...

Hang in there marion, I to sleep better when I exercise but I have been sick and I miss the gym ic an not believe iz am saying that but I felt amazing for 2 weeks when I followed weight watchers and went to the gym.I just wish this conjestion would clear up so I can get out and prcatice running again. Loe the blog and the music. I sometimes come to just listen to the music.

Marion said...

Alice- I slept GREAT last night :) Happy day!
Shawna- FEEL BETTER!!! Being sick STINKS!! I still exercise so long as the sickness is not below the neck. for me, moderate activity seems to help get rid of it faster, again, only if it is above the neck only :) LOTS OF FLUID too :)