Thursday, January 28, 2010

Short and Sweet!

DH is working late tonight so I am on bed time duty.  I was very busy today :)  Busy days make for good point days for me :)  Tomorrow is the day.  I have 31.5 activity points left for the week.  We shall see what losses this brings :)  I am really feeling like upping my daily points by one point is really helping with my satisfaction level.
I'd better get busy with the kids.  I am ready for bed myself :)

Thursday, January 28, 2010
Morning
Chicken Pot Pie blt's 3
Subtotal 3
Midday
Asian Chicken Salad Paradise Bakery 4
1 large Frozen Yogurt, Red Mango, Pomegranate 6
Subtotal 10
Evening
2 1/2 serving(s) Trail Mix, Kirkland 9.5
Subtotal 9.5
Anytime
1  item(s) egg white(s) 0
1  item(s) egg 2
1  tsp olive oil 1
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
Subtotal 3
Food POINTS values total used 25.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
20 min yoga 1
55 min Running 8
Activity POINTS values earned 9
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: