Friday, January 15, 2010

One day down, 2 to go :p

No time to chat :)  I am going to watch a flick with my 12 year old.  The short ones are in bed and I am STUFFED from the days eats :)  Good times!  I am thirsty.....  Oh, I have 14.5 of my WPA left.  So far the just 10 per day is not working.  The candy bar shoved me over the edge, but it was GOOD! :)  ...and calling to me from the cupboard!  Now it can call to me no more.... {evil laugh, bwahhahahahaha}

Friday, January 15, 2010
Morning
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 1
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
2  serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 2
Subtotal 6
Midday
1  cup(s) fat-free sugar-free pudding 3
1  serving(s) String Cheese String Cheese 2
Kate's Spenchilada 8
1  serving(s) Hershey's milk chocolate with Almosds King size 9
Subtotal 22
Evening
2  slice whole wheat Veggie Thin Crust 10.5
Subtotal 10.5
Anytime
3  bar(s) Rice Krispies Treats Squares 6
Subtotal 6
Food POINTS values total used 44.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
40 min yoga 2
60 min Running
9
Activity POINTS values earned 11
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

No comments: