Monday, January 4, 2010

Nice!!!!

Today has been a REALLY good day!  Oh, CRAP!  I just remembered that I had a 2 point snack on my way home from work :(  Dang it!  Now I don't get the ice cream cone for dessert :(  Oh well.  I'll get a diet Pepsi instead, or maybe a 1 point fudge bar :)  ...or maybe BOTH!!!  I am pretty excited that I got to run 4 miles today.  I wasn't supposed to, but I just could not be stopped :)  Happy day!  I'll do my ab workout tonight while we are watching the tube ;D

Monday, January 04, 2010
Morning
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix White Chocolate Peppermint Smoothie 1
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
Subtotal 3
Midday
1  tsp olive oil 1
1  item(s) egg 2
1  item(s) egg white(s) 0
3  oz frozen stir-fry vegetables 0
1  pouch(es) Pretzel Thins 2
Subtotal 5
Evening
3 Corn Tortillas 2.5
1/2 cup(s) cooked ground beef 5-7% fat 2.5
1/8 cup(s) low-fat shredded cheddar cheese 1
1  Tbsp light sour cream 0.5
1  cup(s) mixed baby greens 0
1  cup(s) onion(s) 0
1  cup(s) tomato(es) 0
Subtotal 6.5
Anytime
1  tsp flaxseed oil 1
low fat dill dip 1
1/2 item(s) cooked chicken fillet 1.5
1  cup(s) celery 0
1  cup(s) radishes 0
1  serving(s) Peanut butter things from Eva 3
1  slice(s) rye bread 1
1/2 serving(s) imperial margarine 1
Subtotal 8.5
Food POINTS values total used 23
Food POINTS values remaining 1
Activity
30 min stretching, warming-up 1
45 min Running
7
15 min Sit-ups
2
Activity POINTS values earned 10
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

No comments: