Monday, January 25, 2010

Good Day!

I am SO excited about the new temple in Payson that I just can's stand it! :)  If you are not a member of my church, here is a link with more information about temples and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. lds.org
On a more chewable note, I am going to finally go shopping tonight to get some fruit and veggies.  We are out! :)  I was going to get an ice cream cone at Macey's tonight, but I am so full, I think I will just get a diet Pepsi.

Monday, January 25, 2010
Morning
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate 1
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  Mom's Rolls 2
Subtotal 5
Midday
77  gm cooked skinless light meat turkey 2.5
1  serving(s) String cheese, Light 1
Subtotal 3.5
Evening
1  slice(s) cooked skinless light meat turkey 2
noodles & broth
3
1  Mom's Rolls 2
Subtotal 7
Anytime
1/4 cup(s) Reduced Fat Shredded Mexican-Style Cheese 0.5
1/2 cup(s) salsa 0
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
4  piece(s) fudge 10
Subtotal 10.5
Food POINTS values total used 26
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
20 min yoga 1
44 min Running
6
Activity POINTS values earned 7
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

3 comments:

Alice said...

That is so awesome about the temple. They are truly dotting the earth and Utah! I just thought you should know I thought of you while walk running on the treadmill. I have a love-hate relationship with running...I love to hate it. But I also have been thinking lots about what was said about running in last week's Tues. meeting and I want to love running. Anyway, as I was wanting to poke my eyes out on the treadmill, I thought about you getting to Marathon Marion and how anything is possible. I also quit focusing on the pain and time and started looking for beauty(which is hard at the rec. center) I noticed things(besides the majorly cute guy lifting weights!). Thanks for the pointers and inspiration. This is possibly the longest comment I have ever left on a blog. I must now sleep like the dead! Night!

Marion said...

It's ok to ogle at the cute boys on the treadmills :) I cant stand the DREADmill at all. My friend is a sculptor and studies peoples faces at the gym. she names them. It's pretty funny :) You can do ANYTHING that you set your mind too :) I truly never thought I'd really do a whole marathon, let alone run the whole thing. You can do this! :)

pauline said...

I'm excited about the new Payson Temple. Another one that I can visit and do temple work.

I'm really missing you and our Thursday WW work meetings.

I love your blogs!