Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Success!!!

Oh baby, it's Friday night, and I have only used 2.5 WPA :)  Perfection!  We went out to Mexican food for a "mini" date.  The kids all have plans tonight, well the babysitter aged ones, so we are staying in.  I am hoping there is something good on Netflix tonight :)  Tomorrow night, I am planning on some Red Vines!  I have had them on the brain for a few days now.  Oh baby, they are gonna be GOOD!
I had a GREAT time on my run today.  My running buddy and I ran over to where the new temple will be in Payson.  It is a BEAUTIFUL spot.  I am still so excited I am going to burst!
I'd better go, the FABULOUS Diet Pepsi at Mi Rancherito is kicking in :)
xoxoxoxo

Friday, January 29, 2010
Morning
1  bar(s) Chewy Granola Bar - 90 Calories Oatmeal raisin 2
1/2 serving chicken pot pie 6
Subtotal 8
Midday
1  item(s) egg 2
1  tsp olive oil 1
1  item(s) egg white(s) 0
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1/2 cup(s) onion(s) 0
1  cup(s) tomato(es) 0
1/2 cup(s) salsa 0
Subtotal 4
Evening
1  item(s) chicken taco 4
1/2 cup(s) refried beans 3
12  item(s) tortilla chips 3
1/2 cup(s) Spanish rice 2.5
Subtotal 12.5
Anytime
1  piece(s) fudge :D
3
Subtotal 3
Food POINTS values total used 27.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
67 min Running
9
51 min yoga 2
Activity POINTS values earned 11
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go marion.... what a good points day for you. I blew it with a super buritto for lunch did not plan to eat the whole thing should have cut it in half to start with instead of trusting y self tostop half way:) oh well like you say tomorrow is a new day. I did loose 1.5 pound this week? good luck to everyone shawna

Marion said...

GOOD JOB, Shawna!! You ROCK!