Friday, January 14, 2011

Back on Target

It's Friday and it seems the curse of the Friday Night OVER-DO-IT is broken!  I have a frozen yogurt-peach-banana-buttermilk treat planned for this evening, so I should be able to stay on task.  I got my new glasses today, BIFOCALS!!!  They are making me a bit nauseated which makes me want to eat to settle my tummy.  I am very proud of myself for not indulging.  I had hubby grab me a HUGE diet Pepsi to settle the tummy and it did the trick.  I am VERY excited to see next weeks weigh in, cause it looks like I am going to make it through my week without touching my Activity PointsPlus Values :)  Keep your fingers crossed :)

Friday, January 14, 2011
Morning
2  slice(s) Bread Sourdough Whole Grain
4
1/4 cup(s) uncooked wheat berries
4
1  small apple(s)
0
1  serving(s) String Cheese String Cheese
2
Subtotal10
Midday
2  serving(s) Vinta Crackers, original
3
1  serving(s) BAR S hotdog
4
2  item(s) egg
4
1  medium orange(s)
0
Subtotal 11
Evening
76  gm cooked chicken breast
3
1  Tbsp fat-free italian salad dressing
0
1/3 medium orange(s)
0
1  cup(s) lettuce
0
1/8 cup(s) Cheerios
0
1/4 C uncooked  Risotto, cooked
4
Subtotal 7
Anytime
2  large peach(es)
0
2 t evoo & flax already taken out of my WPPA on Monday
0
1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
1
1  medium banana(s)
0
Subtotal 1
Food PointsPlus values total used 29
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
18 min Running (5 mph [12 min/mile] or faster)
4
60 min yoga
4
12 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)
1
Activity PointsPlus values earned 9
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: