Monday, January 17, 2011

You might not want to read this one...

So, yesterday morning we got the call that my dad had had a stroke early Sunday morning.  Now, this post is just as the day is related to food, I did eat more yesterday(Sunday) than I would have because of hospital food and a tiny bit of stress eating.  Now Monday was a TOTAL disaster.  I ate hospital food for breakfast, Cafe Rio at the hospital for lunch and dinner was brought by our sweet friends :)  The cake, fig newton, fudge, cookies and tortilla were stress eating.  My WPPA is toast.  I have 43 activity points planned for the week, 17 of which will be left over if I do not eat one speck over my daily PPT.  I don't have any plans for the week, party or food like.  I should be able to handle the week well. 
On a more personal note, my dad is doing well.  At this point, it looks like he will make a very good recovery :)

Monday, January 17, 2011
Morning-  Hospital Breakfast
1  cup(s) scrambled eggs
11
3  slice(s) crisp cooked bacon
4
1  cup(s) hash brown potatoes
8
1  cup(s) fat-free skim milk
2
1  cup(s) fresh orange juice
3
2  Tbsp ketchup
1
Subtotal29
Midday -Cafe Rio Lunch @ hospital
1/2 cup(s) cooked black beans
2
1/2 cup(s) spanish rice
3
1  cup(s) lettuce
0
1 1/2 item(s) cooked chicken breast
5
2  Tbsp guacamole
1
Subtotal11
Evening-  Meal from SWEET neighbors
4  oz cooked beef chuck arm pot roast
9
1/2 cup(s) frozen corn kernels
2
3/4 C potato stuffed with cheese 7 sour cream
5
Subtotal16
Anytime-  Stress eating DISASTER!!!!
4  Tbsp Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
7
2  serving(s) unprepared devil's food cake
11
1  extra large flour tortilla(s)
9
2  cookie(s) Newtons fruit chewy cookies - fig, 100% whole grain
3
3  Chocolate Covered Strawberry
3
1  piece fudge
3
100  gm homemade cookie(s)
12
Subtotal48
Food PointsPlus values total used104
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
No entries for activity.- I was just TOO tired!!! 
Activity PointsPlus values earned0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

I earned 41 Activity PointsPlus Values last week and only ate 5 of them.  I am pretty impressed.  I wasn't able to weigh Monday morning :(  I am pretty sad about it.  

Sunday, January 16, 2011
Morning
1/2 cup(s) scrambled eggs

5
1  slice(s) crisp cooked bacon

1
3  link(s) Breakfast Extras Sausage Links

6
Subtotal12
Midday
12  chip(s) tortilla chips

4
1/2 cup(s) salsa

0
Subtotal4
Evening
6  oz Roasted Pork Loin Porchetta

6
2  cup(s) Roasted Potatoes With Garlic & Herbs, Frozen

6
1  cup(s) cooked carrots

0
Subtotal12
Anytime
1/2 cup(s) swiss cheese

5
1 1/2 serving(s) unprepared devil's food cake

8
2  Tbsp Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk

3
Subtotal16
Food PointsPlus values total used44

No comments: