Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm finished eating

I'm done eating for the day.  I have eaten all of my points and I'm ready for bed.  I know it's only 3:20pm, but I've got a cold thing going and my bed is calling to me :D  Nighty night! ;D

Sunday, January 09, 2011
Morning
1  serving(s) Panettone
8
1  medium orange(s)
0
Subtotal 8
Midday
1  serving(s) String Cheese
2
2  piece(s) Kisses brand milk chocolates
1
1  small pear(s)
0
5  cracker(s) Wheat Thins Reduced fat baked snack crackers
1
Subtotal4
Evening
1 1/2 Tbsp regular butter
4
1/8 cup(s) tomato(es)
0
2/3 breast(s) cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
4
1  cup(s) lettuce
0
3  Mom's Rolls
10
Subtotal18
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.  
Subtotal 0
Food PointsPlus values total used 30
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity. 
Activity PointsPlus values earned0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: