Monday, January 3, 2011

I am Happy with today :)

Not too shabby.  You will notice that I added in my 2t per day of healthy oils for the whole week on today's tracker.  It came right out of my WPPA so I don't have to worry about them taking away from my 29 Daily Points Plus Values.  It is just a mind game that works for me.  I actually stole the idea from my friend, Brittany.  She is wise and all knowing!  The activity is feeling good.  Tomorrow I get to run one mile :)  I am finding that my back is still really irritated, but I just have to lay flat on the floor for about 10 minutes and it seems to calm itself.  I am very excited about my goals for this year.  I need to plan better for my dairy.  I am  skipping it far too often.
Oh and Monday is my weigh in day.  I am down 3.8lbs from last Monday.  This is not too impressive since last Monday followed Christmas weekend.   Although not too bad because this Monday followed New Years!  I saw numbers last Monday that I have not seen in FOREVER!  I am back under control.  Thank heavens for a NEW week and a new year.

Monday, January 03, 2011
Morning
2  item(s) egg cooked in 1t evoo
4
1  cup(s) mushroom(s)
0
1/4 cup(s) onion(s)
0
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
1  medium banana(s)
0
1  medium orange(s)
0
Subtotal 4
Midday
Bajio Salad without dressing and extra Pico
4  oz cooked chicken breast
4
2/3 cup(s) cooked white rice
3
2/3 cup(s) canned black beans
3
2  Tbsp guacamole
1
3  piece(s) Simply Naked Pita Chips
1
2/3 item(s) 12" white flour tortillas
6
3  cup(s) lettuce
0
Subtotal 18
Evening
1 1/2 oz swiss cheese
4
56  gm  artisan sourdough bread
4
French Onion Soup made with 1 t evoo
0
Subtotal 8
Anytime
evoo for the whole week out of my WPPA
14
1  oz caramel-coated popcorn-- YIPPEE!!!  I hid the remaining corn in my daughters room.  Let her skinny 16 year old bum deal with it! ;D
3
2 t evoo & flax already taken out of my WPPA on Monday
0
Subtotal17
Food PointsPlus values total used47
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
25 min stationary bike, moderate
2
40 min yoga
2
25 min Walking 
2
Activity PointsPlus values earned6
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: