Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rebuilding the Wagon...

A New Year, a new outlook :)  I signed up for a the Utah Valley 1/2 Marathon June 11th and I will get into the St. George Marathon in October (3rd time's a charm, automatic entry).  I have been SO down because of the accident and not being able to run :(  The Doc is 100% certain that I will have a 100% recovery and that these two marathons will work well for me.  I am hitching my wagon to his star and planning now for SUCCESS in 2011!  I do feel MUCH better having a goal in mind.  With all of the CRAZINESS of last year (it feels SO good to call it "last" year) I have had the HARDEST time with emotional eating :(  I am taking this year as an opportunity to get to that 100# loss with the new PointsPlus Program and the promise of a REALLY boring 2011 :D  For 2011, I am focusing on the things I can control, so far the only thing on my list is what I eat :)

Sunday, January 02, 2011
Morning
No entries for this meal time. 
Subtotal0
Midday
64  gm Simply Naked Pita Chips
8
1/4 cup(s) homemade hummus
4
1  medium orange(s)
0
Subtotal 12
Evening
3  Tbsp pancake syrup
4
16  cracker(s) Wheat Thins Reduced fat baked snack crackers
3
4  Tbsp store-bought cheese ball(s)
5
2  item(s) frozen belgian waffle(s)
4
1/2 bag(s) Plain M&M's
3
Subtotal 19
Anytime
No entries for this meal time. 
Subtotal0
Food PointsPlus values total used31

No comments: