Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I got on the scale....

I'm not sure what I was expecting on the scale this morning after such a HORRID day yesterday, but I did it anyway.  I was up FOUR pounds from last week.  I had been up all week and was not expecting a loss this week.  I think I miscalculated my homemade bread PPV and ate WAY too much of it.  I did not use 36 of my activity points from last week.  I earned 41.  I should have lost, well, not this morning, but I should have been down on Saturday when I weighed.  I think it's the bread and a week delay from the previous friday binge.  I have it planned so that there are 17 activity points leftover at the end of this week.  Hopefully, two weeks with APPV's left will show on the scale for me.  I'm also going to track my fruit a bit more closely.  Oh, and only one piece of bread a day.  Too many carbs are not my bff.  I had a LOT of whole wheat this past week as well; WAY more than I usually have.  I'm going watch my carb servings this week.  The federal government recommends 6- 1 oz serving equivalents for a woman my age.  "In general, 1 slice of bread, 1 cup of ready-to-eat cereal, or ½ cup of cooked rice, cooked pasta, or cooked cereal can be considered as 1 ounce equivalent from the grains group."  http://www.mypyramid.gov/pyramid/grains_counts.html 

No comments: