Sunday, January 30, 2011

WPPA is my favorite thing!

I had my weigh in yesterday.... DOWN!!!  4.2# :)  Now, so you don't get TOO excited, I have been WAY up, so I am officially down 5.2# since my HORRIFIC weigh in the day after Christmas.  Life is such a yo-yo but I think I am getting a handle on it.  I am going to do my darnedest to be on plan everyday for the rest of the week.  Let's start praying for me now :)  I am pretty excited about the Chinese food for dinner.  It was tasty.  The cake was for a "Welcome Home" party for my dad.  He is finally home after his stroke 2 weeks ago.  He is doing VERY well.  We are so blessed!

Saturday, January 29, 2011
Morning
1  serving(s) Hy-Top White Bread
2
1/2 slice(s) cooked lean ham
1
Subtotal 3
Midday
1  slice(s) Thin Crust One-Meat Topping Pizza, Medium
8
110  gm store-bought cake with icing
12
4  item(s) Oreo(s)
6
3  halves pecan halves
1
4  cookie(s) Chocolate Creme Oreo Cookies
8
3 Cherry Gummy Hearts
3
Subtotal38
Evening
1  cup(s) moo goo gai pan
7
1  cup(s) chicken lo mein
9
1  item(s) chicken egg roll
5
1/2 c Fried wonton wrapper(s)
3
1  serving(s) wonton soup
5
Subtotal29
Anytime
1  item(s) brownie
6
3  cup(s) popped caramel-coated popcorn
11
Subtotal 17
Food PointsPlus values total used 87
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
30 min Running ..this almost KILLED me!
7
10 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)
1
Activity PointsPlus values earned 8

No comments: