Monday, January 31, 2011

Some APPA bite the dust...

"Getting fit isn't about having a perfect body.  It's about learning to love, respect and appreciate yourself.  Sometimes you fall, and that's OK.  Get back up and start again."  Fredi Usher-Weems

It would have been a perfect day but I forgot that our friends were coming over for a hot dog roast in our back yard for dinner tonight.  I highlighted the things that I should not have eaten today in red.  I am bummed, but I'll move on.  It's a good thing I still have a truck load of Activity PPA...for now ;)  If I had remembered that they were coming, I would have made a few different choices.  I'm tired

Monday, January 31, 2011
Morning
1  item(s) egg
2
1  item(s) egg white(s)
0
58  gm avocado
3
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
2  tsp olive oil
2
1/2 serving(s) Hy-Top White Bread
1
1 1/2 cup(s) fat-free skim milk
3
Subtotal 11
Midday
1  serving(s) Hy-Top White Bread
2
1/2 slice(s) cooked lean ham
1
1  large apple(s)
0
1  cup(s) carrot(s)
0
Subtotal 3
Evening
2  item(s) fat-free turkey hot dog
2
4  piece(s) Miniature peanut butter cups
5
9  item(s) marshmallow(s)
6
1  serving(s) Rhodes Roll
3
3/4 Risotto
3
Subtotal 19
Anytime
1/2 item(s) brownie
3
36  gm brownie
4
12  chip(s) tortilla chips
4
1  small pear(s)
0
1  serving(s) Cheese, String, Frigo Light
1
1  medium banana(s)
0
Subtotal 12
Food PointsPlus values total used 45
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
45 min Walking 
4
20 min yoga
1
30 min stationary bike, moderate
3
PT back Exercises
1
Activity PointsPlus values earned9
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: