Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ooops....

I made some critical errors today :(  #1, I came home after 4 hours of meetings and in a weakened state, was exposed to the left over chocolate supreme :( ....;D  Error #2 came when I got home after another 4 hours of meetings and didn't remember that I had entered TWELVE servings for the Key Lime pie in e-tools, but cut the pie into 8 servings :(  I did choose to make 7 minute icing instead of whipping cream, saving 5 PPV per serving.  The lesson I learned today was first, leave strict instructions to EAT ALL OF THE LEFT OVER CHOCOLATE SUPREME BEFORE I GET HOME!!!  Secondly, double check the servings BEFORE I eat the pie.  Those are my two biggies for the day :)  If I am able to do all of the activity I have planned for the week, I will still come out on top of my points with 31 APPV's left over.  A bright side to all of this is that I have been able to keep up with all of my planned activity :)  I haven't had a physical breakdown for several weeks now.  I must be increasing gradually enough to prevent further injury and increase strength.  Happy day!
I am pooped and watching Gettysburg with my hubby.  I am ready for bed!

Sunday, January 23, 2011
Morning
42  gm whole-wheat bread
2
1  item(s) egg white(s)
0
1  item(s) egg
2
51  gm avocado
2
2 t evoo & flax already taken out of my WPPA on Monday
0
Subtotal 6
Midday
1  large apple(s)
0
1  serving(s) String Cheese String Cheese
2
1  medium banana(s)
0
1  serving(s) Vinta Crackers, original
2
1/2 Chocolate Supreme....a moment of weakness :(
10
Subtotal 14
Evening
7  oz potato, baked
5
1  cup(s) cooked carrots
0
4  oz cooked center rib pork loin, lean and fat
7
Subtotal12
Anytime
1  Key Lime Pie, Mom's
18
Subtotal18
Food PointsPlus values total used50
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
No entries for activity.  
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: