Friday, January 28, 2011

WEIRD eating day...

Busy crazy weird eating day.  I need to go grocery shopping for some normal food :)  My weigh in is tomorrow.  I am a bit nervous.  I ended up eating all of my activity PPV's so we'll just have to see how it goes.  I am pretty sure I will be down.  Funny, I earned 49 activity PPV's this week.  Interesting number ;)  I have 54 planned for next week.  Here's hoping I can get them all in, physically I mean.

Friday, January 28, 2011
Morning
3  hardboiled eggs
6
2  Tbsp Light Mayonnaise
2
Subtotal8
Midday
1  serving(s) Costco Hot dog, no bun- gave it to the little boy I was babysitting.  He no likie the dog :)
10
1/2 slice(s) cooked lean ham
1
1  serving(s) String Cheese String Cheese
2
Subtotal13
Evening
1/2 cup(s) water-packed tuna fish, drained
3
1  serving(s) String Cheese String Cheese
2
1  Tbsp Light Mayonnaise
1
1/2 serving(s) Hy-Top White Bread
1
1/2 serving(s) BAR S hotdog
2
Subtotal 9
Anytime
2  chip(s) tortilla chips
1
1  small pear
0
Subtotal 1
Food PointsPlus values total used 31
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
PT Exercises
1
6 min stationary bike, moderate
1
60 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity
5
30 min yoga
2
10 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)

No comments: